[NABS-L] Register for Midwest Seminar!!!

Joshua Olukanni joshuaolukanni2002 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:41:12 UTC 2023

Midwest seminar is approaching fast and we want you to join us! If you
didn’t know, Midwest seminar 2023 will be held in Chicago. Join us in the
Windy City and be blown off your feet by topics that go deeper than the
surface! It’ll be an engaging weekend with riveting presenters, and great
opportunities to expand your social network!  The seminar will begin on
March 24 at 6:00 p.m. Central time and end at noon on March 26. Space is
limited and registration expires on March 1st, so don't wait too long. The
NFB of Illinois must receive a $100 registration fee in order for it to
cover meals for the entire weekend. Please contact NABS 2nd Vice President
Sara Luna at sol.sky.luna at gmail.com with any inquiries or worries you may
have concerning registration. We hope to see a lot of you there.

Register here: https://forms.gle/WHXoV5VP9ikEFxaU9 (
https://forms.gle/WHXoV5VP9ikEFxaU9)
--
Godspeed,