[NABS-L] Seeking applicants for the paid 2023 Access to Exchange Externship

MIUSA Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Wed Feb 22 20:13:57 UTC 2023

 Dear NABS

I hope this message finds you doing well. I wanted to let you know that the
Department of State-funded National Clearinghouse on Disability and
Exchange is still seeking applicants for our 2023 Access to Exchange
Externship, a remote internship for people with and without disabilities to
educate disability/blind communities about how to study or volunteer
abroad. You can learn more about the externship and apply by going to
www.miusa.org/externship.

Thank you for helping us to get the word out, and for applying! I am happy
to answer any questions that you might have. Email me at jharford at miusa.org

Sincerely
Justin Harford
Program Coordinater (NCDE)