[NABS-L] Midwest registration closing soon!

Joshua Olukanni joshuaolukanni2002 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 00:00:31 UTC 2023

NABS NABS NABS!!!

Now that we have your attention, we have important news to share! There is
less than a week, only two short days until registration closes for our
Midwest Seminar. You won’t want to miss this deep dive under the surface
into the world of being a blind student. Registration for this powerful
experience will close on March 1 at 11:59 pm Central. The seminar will be
held in Chicago, Illinois, on March 24 through the 26th! So, stop whatever
you’re doing and grab your laptop, tablet, or phone to register for this
impactful seminar. Act now; the window to register for our spectacular
event is closing rapidly. Click or press the registration link below to
register and pay your $100 registration fee to secure your spot! If you
have any questions, contact NABS Second Vice President, Sara Luna, at
sol.sky.luna at gmail.com

https://forms.gle/WHXoV5VP9ikEFxaU9 (https://forms.gle/WHXoV5VP9ikEFxaU9)
--
Godspeed,