[NABS-L] New year new initiatives: NABS fundraising committee meeting January 8, 7 PM Eastern

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 00:32:54 UTC 2023

Happy new year, NABS! I hope this message finds you well as we embark on
the chapter of our lives known as 2023. NABS is continuing our initiatives
and even introducing new ones. The NABS fundraising committee continues to
strive forward with our Washington seminar auction, and Wrapping up our
fantasy football fun for the year.

Next Sunday, January 8 at 7 PM Eastern we will be meeting as the national
Association of blind students fundraising committee to discuss Washington
seminar, auction updates and even introducing an exciting perennial
fundraiser known as Super Bowl roulette. Trust me, you do not want to miss
out on this months  Gathering so make sure to tune in and join us next
Sunday by using the link  below!

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

As always, you can direct any questions, comments, or concerns to the
fundraising leader ship team.

Keep it classy,
Hunter Kuester.
--