[NABS-L] Kicking off the New Year with Content Creation Committee THIS Sunday at 8pm eastern

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:18:43 UTC 2023

Hey NABS,

Its Kinshuk, your Content Creation Committee Chair! We are excited to bring
you our monthly committee meeting this Sunday 1/8 at 8pm eastern.

Join us to talk about a year in review of our podcast project, the
formation of an exciting new content task force, and an activity to wrap
the meeting up. There lots of unique and exciting projects happening over
here in content creation, so please join us to learn more about them, and
maybe you will be just inspired enough to join in on the action!

Zoom link to join:
https://zoom.us/j4678833687
--
Kinshuk Tella