[NABS-L] Streaming Service over Zoom

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 19:23:55 UTC 2023

I am the Secretary and the Vice President of two different clubs at my
college. A few weeks ago one of those clubs wanted to have a virtual movie
night and I thought we could do it over Zoom but it did not work. I have
seen many movie night emails go over this email list so I was wondering if
anyone can explain to me how to use a streaming service over Zoom. the
streaming service that was trying to be used was Disney plus and I do not
know if it makes a difference. We ended up useing Tele-party but it was not
very accessible to get on because everyone who watched had to have an
account to the streaming service. I also noticed that I had to install a
browser extension just to get started to access the party. I never got to
access the movie due to not haveing an account with Disney plus. I would
like to do it over Zoom so others who do not have the streaming service can
also watch the movie. I would appreciate if anyone can explain how to have
a virtual movie night over Zoom with any streaming service. I want to be
able to help with vvirtual movie nights but i do not know what went wrong
in the first place. The person who had the Disney plus account i made host
and they shared their screen but the audio was horrible and the video was
not much better. Thank you for your help with this issue. --
Yours truely,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone: 440-670-6509

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back