[NABS-L] Don't be a pheasant, be present - NABS Membership Committee meeting Sunday, January 15, at 8 PM eastern

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 18:29:13 UTC 2023

Howdy y'all NABS folk,

Friendly pheasantly reminder to join the NABS Membership Call, happening
tomorrow (Sunday) at 8 PM eastern. We'll be giving some exciting updates on
some of our initiatives and put our heads together to plan a few very
special calls for blind students around the country.

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Cheers,
Gene
--
Gene S-H Kim
Secretary/Webmaster | National Association of Blind Students