[NABS-L] BlackBoard?

Alisha Geary alishag.important2018 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 06:15:33 UTC 2023

Oof! Not a Firefox fan, lol but thank you.

Kind regards,
Alisha Geary

Powerful messages, powerful marketing, powerful business!

Calendly: https://calendly.com/alishag-important2018/copywriting-call

Freelance content and copywriter of 2 years,  active member of the
Professional Writers Alliance (PWA), and the Barefoot Writer Club,
organizations by the American Writers & Artists Institute (AWAI). I help
businesses and blogs produce content and funnels and gain traction with SEO
and persuasive language.