[NABS-L] Announcing 2023 Super Bowl Roulette!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 11:53:57 UTC 2023

Good morning, students and friends of students!

If you haven't already, here is your first reminder to get in on the Super
Bowl Roulette fun! We're just 3 weeks away from all the action, and you
sure don't want to miss out!

Let us know if you have questions, and best of luck :)
Elizabeth

Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854