[NABS-L] REMINDER: Place your bids today for the 2023 NABS Auction!

Manahil Jafri manahiljafri at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 01:40:49 UTC 2023

Hey there NABSters,

What do you get when you mix a bucket load of incredible item donations, the amped up energy of Washington Seminar, and an impending desire to support your favorite group of students? The ostentatious NABS annual auction, of corse!

If you haven’t already logged on and perused our illustrious array of fantabulous items, your missing out on some amazing collections. You can find anything from Apple accessories, self care and beauty sets, sweet treats, a gift card Bouquet—shall I say more? Go stop by www.32auctions.com/2023blindstudents to take a peep of our offerings and maybe drop a bid or two. Times a ticking NABS Fam, so make sure you log on before 11:45 PM on Wednesday, February 1st to try and snag something before it’s too late!

Wish you luck and may the odds ever be in your favor!

Warmly,
Manahil

Manahil Jafri
She/Hers/Her
Cornell University | Class Of 2024
Policy Analysis And Management | Jeb E. Brooks School of Public Policy