[NABS-L] Link to article on studying abroad during undergrad

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 22:12:45 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Following the most recent thread on this list inquiring about studying abroad, I thought I would share the article I wrote for my school newspaper (during my senior year) about a year after I did it during the spring semester of my junior year. I will issue you a trigger warning, though, which I also gave the creator of the original thread in my reply to her. The article is completely from the perspective of someone who has gained vast experience with both the country and city (Paris, France), as well as familarity with the native language. As a result, it may or may not help someone who has no experience at all with either the country or language (feel free to let me know what you all think).

In any case, however, here is the lino to the article in question. Happy reading!

Sami

https://thethoma.wordpress.com/2020/04/17/studying-abroad-combining-old-experiences-with-new-adventures/