[NABS-L] Fundraising frenzy! June fundraising committee meeting Next Sunday 7 PM Eastern 4 Pacific

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 00:59:29 UTC 2023

                                           Calling all NABSters,

With beach bod and internship season in full swing we are happy to invite
you to join the NABS fundraising committee one more time. As we approach
the end of the federation year and get energized for National Convention in
a few short weeks the Nabs fundraising committee wants to invite you to the
final fundraising committee meeting of the year happening on Sunday June 11
th at 7 PM Eastern Standard Time, 4 PM Pacific Standard time.

We will be discussing all things  National Convention. From walkathon to
merchandise you don’t want to miss it! There will be ample opportunities to
get involved and we would love to have your support whether that means
cozying up with one of our amazing blankets or putting on those running
shoes and making your mark on the seventh annual walkathon. to join us,
please use the following link.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Keep it classy,

Keep it classy,

Hunter Kuester