[NABS-L] Massabs Seeking Student Speaker For Study Abroad Presentation

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 15:25:07 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone.

I am Justin Heard, President of the MA Association of Blind Students. I
hope all of you are having a good start to your summer.

Next Friday at 7 PM EST, Massab is hosting a zoom presentation about
studying abroad as blind students. We have two people ready to discuss
their very different experiences, but we would like to find one more
student.

If you have studied abroad for two weeks or more, please contact me and
we will discuss your travels. Preferably, we are looking for a student
who has studied in a place that does not speak their first language.
Bonus points if you are a guide dog user.

If you have more questions, or would like to speak, please email me.

braillemasterjustin at gmail.com

Thanks.