[NABS-L] Time is running out - only four days to become an active member of the National Association of Blind Students

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 10:30:15 UTC 2023

Hi beloved NABS fam,

Can you believe national convention is starting next weekend? As we count
down to convention and a renewed year in NABS, time is quickly running out
for you to become an active member of NABS in time for our 2023 Annual
Business Meeting. Complete the below two steps by 11:59 PM eastern on
Sunday, June 25! (Active members will be able to run and vote during our
business meeting).

1) Fill out this quick Membership Application
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Xfv8PGgV04owCMYk3XzH24Ifobeo_7PYY-5o0Wc2ASY/viewform?ts=63a65c99&edit_requested=true>,
which entails providing contact info, educational background info, and
agreeing to the NFB code of conduct.
2) Pay membership dues of $5 using any of the following methods:

   1. PayPal: Navigate to our PayPal Page
   <https://www.paypal.me/NABSPayments?locale.x=en_US>*, *or send payments
   to @NABSPayments
   2. Zelle: send payments to nabs.president at gmail.com
   3. Credit/debit card: Navigate to the donate now
   <https://nabslink.org/donate-now> page on our website and clearly
   indicate in the notes field that your payment is for membership dues

If you have any questions, please reach out by emailing
gene.sh.kim at gmail.com

Cheers,
Gene