[NABS-L] Fwd: [Perform-Talk] Fwd: [NFBMI-Talk] #NFB23 Restaurant Guide

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 16:39:41 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Here is a restaurant guide that one could use for when you're in Houston at convention that Amy shared on the Perform-Talk listserv.

Ahbee

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV

Begin forwarded message: