[NABS-L] Survat help

Bryson Jones Bryson.Jones.NFB at outlook.com
Fri Mar 3 21:14:40 UTC 2023

Hello everyone, me and some other students from my college are participating in the Arkansas Governers Cup.  This is a state wide competition where college students present business Ideas and receive feedback for their ideas.

All I need from you is for you is to take a quick survey and if posable share it with all the Blind people you know. The more blind people take it the better.
Survey:
https://forms.gle/Up7K8GH12Y93Bmaf7

If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me.
Have a great day!

Bryson Jones
President of the Arkansas Association of Blind Students
Phone: 501-472-3051
Email: Bryson.Jones.NFB at outlook.com
Website: www.nfbar.org<http://www.nfbar.org/>