[NABS-L] Survey assistance

Bryson Jones Bryson.Jones.NFB at outlook.com
Tue Mar 7 13:57:41 UTC 2023

Hello Sami, the content of the email is the same however the survey in it is different. This survey is just product that Blind people use and how you would categorize them.
Thank you for letting me know about how everything looks the same I'll be sure not to copy and paste going forward.
Have a great day!