[NABS-L] NO NABS Content Creation Meeting This Month

Seyoon Choi schoi at nfbmo.org
Thu Mar 9 17:11:50 UTC 2023

Hey hey NABS,

I hope you’re crushing those midterms!! This is just to inform you all that the content creation committee will not be meeting this month this upcoming Sunday, Mar 12. That’s due to our special content creation workshop taking place at 1 PM eastern, presented by the one and only Sam from “The Blind Life”.

If you’ve already registered to attend the workshop and paid your registration fee to secure your spot, thank you. As a reminder, that’s $5 for existing NABS members, and $10 for non-members.

We hope to see you at 1 PM EDT for this exciting workshop.

Take care,
Seyoon,

Seyoon Choi, he, him, his
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Content Creation Committee
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
schoi at nfbmo.org
Cell: (314) 650-8306

blindness is not what holds you back.

 <https://nfbmo.org/>