[NABS-L] March fundraising committee meeting

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 22:57:35 UTC 2023

I was having a bit of difficulty with the zoom link, so feel free to join
using the below one. Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz