[NABS-L] New episode of Nabs Now podcast available now!

Isabel Rosario isabelrosario76 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 20:55:02 UTC 2023

Good evening everyone!
The content creation team is excited to kick off blind equality achievement
month with our latest podcast episode! In this special BEAM-focused episode
of the NABS Now podcast, we're joined by Lauren Altman, the newly elected
President of the National Association of Blind Students. Dive deep into
Lauren's powerful testimony as she recounts her journey of acceptance,
empowerment, and leadership within the Federation. With candid discussions
on confronting and challenging internalized ableism, to finding strength in
community, Lauren's insights serve as both inspiration and guidance. Hosted
by Seyoon Choi with cohost Isabel Rosario, this episode promises a deep,
resonant exploration into embracing one's identity and the limitless
potential of the blind community and through Lauren's powerful words of
wisdom on her journey through blindness to kickoff this year's blindness,
equity, and achievement month.
Check it out here:
https://open.spotify.com/episode/5OPGnuhDDsZRUcTcm8zbJA
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nabs-now-podcast/id1507437256?i=1000629813822

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
Co-chair|NABS Content Creation Committee
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students
President| Connecticut Association of Guide Dog Users
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
www.nfbct.org
Check out my podcast:https://anchor.fm/brizzys-perspective
203-993-3045