[NABS-L] Whoops we missed you last month

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 20:04:57 UTC 2023

Happy blind  equality achievement month NABS,
As the beginning of the month of October comes with leaves changing and the
aroma,  of pumpkin spice filling the air, we are excited to all gather
around the virtual bonfire to fuel the excitement that the rest of the
month has to offer! With that being said, the NABS content creation team
Has a lot we want to share with you this month first being the invitation
to our committee call happening next Sunday, October 8th at 8 PM Eastern, 5
PM Pacific. We will be discussing all things related to our two podcast
episodes, and so much more! We would love to share in  all of the
excitement with you. In order to join, please use the below zoom link.

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
4678833687
4678833687
One tap mobile +13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,4678833687# US (New York)

If you have any questions, please email or reach out to the contact
creation team with them.

Keep it classy,
Hunter Kuester.

 Hunter Kuester
Student: university of Wisconsin-Stout
Treasurer National Association of Blind Students
esident Wisconsin Association of Blind Students
Board Member National Federation of the Blind of Wisconsin
Cell: (920)-285-8530
#WeLiveHospitality