[NABS-L] Reminder, official start of the advocacy series on Sunday, October 15 at 6:30 PM Eastern

Ammar Tarin ammar.tarin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 01:12:10 UTC 2023

My friends!

The advocacy committee is back with the start of our advocacy series, taking place Sunday October 15 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM EST. This month, we are starting off with advocacy in the classroom! We'll explore the skills needed to be a successful advocate in the classroom, touching on standardized testing, STEM education, and strategies. Keep in mind that the start of the advocacy series will take the place of our monthly advocacy committee meetings for this month! We look forward to talking to all of you Sunday, October 15 at 6:30 PM Eastern! Here is the zoom link!

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687 One tap mobile +13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago) +16468769923,,4678833687# US (New York),,

Respectfully,
Ammar Ahmed Tarin
Board member, national Association of blind students
Board member, national Federation of the blind of Arizona
President, Arizona Association of Blind Students
Ammar.tarin at gmail.com
480-580-7874
Live the life you want.