[NABS-L] Come Join the Fundraising Committee Call Tonight at 7 PM Eastern

Joshua Olukanni joshuaolukanni2002 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 19:48:13 UTC 2023

Hello,

Come join the National Association of Blind Students Fundraising Committee
tonight at 7 PM Eastern. We want all in attendance. There will be
conversation on how state student divisions can make money off the Blind
Equality Achievement Month Trivia, and we are going to dive into all the
various initiatives we have coming. You can join us with the zoom
information below.

NABS link https://zoom.us/j/4678833687 One tap mobile
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago) +16468769923,,4678833687# US (New
York)

Godspeed,
Joshua Olukanni
(He/him/his)
Board Member #3 | National Association of Blind Students
President | Minnesota Association of Blind Students