[NABS-L] Register for the upcoming career exploration fair!!!

Sara Luna sol.sky.luna at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 17:41:45 UTC 2023

Hello NABS nation!!!
I’m very excited to let y’all know that we’ve extended the deadline to register for the upcoming career exploration fair hosted by the NABS membership committee. Come here from professionals in your field or, explore new potential career opportunities by engaging with professionals in fields you might not have considered.
The career exploration fair takes place on Sunday, October 29 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. EST.
Pre-registration closes on Monday, October 16 at the end of the day.
You can pre-register using this link, https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrg6FZ-3SSsO4_b3kVCPKpVSTOhE05U0bX7xV80BgMiRFqQQ/viewform
If you have any further questions or need help, completing the registration form, email the membership committee chair, Gene Kim @, gene.sh.kim at gmail.com

Peace
Sara

Sara Luna,
She, her, hers.
Second Vice President National Association of Blind Students.
Board member, National Federation Of The Blind of Illinois.