[NABS-L] Celebrate White Cane Day by joining the Membership Committee toight at 8 PM

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 13:40:12 UTC 2023

Hey NABS folks,

Happy White Cane Day! What better way to celebrate than to join the NABS
membership committee for our monthly call tonight at 8 PM eastern? We'll be
reflecting on what the white cane means to us, brainstorming some
initiatives, and maybe even a little improv role play. Join using the zoom
info below:

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687 One tap mobile +13126266799,,4678833687# US
(Chicago) +16468769923,,4678833687# US (New York),,,

Cheers,
Gene
--
Gene S-H Kim
Secretary/Webmaster | National Association of Blind Students