[NABS-L] Fw: [Ohio-Talk] Announcing the 2023 NFB Ohio Scholarship Winners!

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 15:07:30 UTC 2023

Forwarded on behalf of NFB Ohio's scholarship committee!
Let's congratulate these three amazing individuals!
Shane Popplestone
President of the Ohio Association of blind students
Co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
234-716-2208
You can live the life you want!