[NABS-L] You are invited to MOABS game night!

Aida Talic Aida.talic at outlook.com
Thu Oct 26 18:41:24 UTC 2023

Hello! Our beautiful, NABS family!!

We hope this email finds you well. The Missouri Association of Blind Students is excited to invite you to our upcoming Trivia Night on Thursday, October 26, at 7 PM Central Time.

Join us for an evening of fun, camaraderie, and some brain-teasing questions. It's a fantastic opportunity to showcase your knowledge, connect with fellow members, and support our shared mission.

Event Details:
Date: Thursday, October 26
Time: 7:00 PM Central Time

https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854 (https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854)

One tap mobile
+13017158592,95774977854# US (Washington DC)
+13
126266799,95774977854#
US (Chicago)

We look forward to your participation and appreciate your continued support.

Be there or be square

Aida Talic
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
aida.talic at outlook.com
(314) 461-5820