[NABS-L] Fwd: [Perform-Talk] Saving Envision’s College Success Program from Cancelation or Degradation

Noah Carver noahcarver494 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 03:03:11 UTC 2024

Hi All,

Writing a quick note to vouch for this program and its impact. Put simply,
the mentorship which I have received through the College Success Program
has been integral to my success at university. Additionally, I Would not
have applied for the NFB scholarship or become involved in the Federation
if it were not for the encouragement and support of my mentor. It is a
great asset to many, and its closure would have a profound impact. For this
reason, your support would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Noah

--
Noah Carver (He/They)
Co-chair, Content Creation Committee | National Association of Blind
noahcarver494 at gmail.com