[NABS-L] Care to Participate in a Research Study?

laltman1 at ramapo.edu laltman1 at ramapo.edu
Fri Apr 5 21:26:09 UTC 2024

Hi all!

If you have five extra minutes, please consider participating in a research
study that I am conducting as part of my Data Analysis and Research Methods
of Psychology class. The survey aims to study the intersection between
gender identity, disability status and paranoid ideation.

Please note that this is completely voluntary and you must be 18 years or
over to participate.

Here is the link:
https://ramapo.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0kpjCYMWE80h4Vg

Please feel free to reach out to me off list with any questions at
laltman1 at ramapo.edu <mailto:laltman1 at ramapo.edu> .

Thank you,

Lauren

Lauren Altman

Undergraduate Student | Ramapo College of New Jersey

School of Social Sciences and Human Services

Laltman1 at ramapo.edu <mailto:Laltman1 at ramapo.edu>