[NABS-L] Register for the 2024 NABS Rocky Mountain Seminar!

Zachary Ledford oriolefan38 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 00:30:00 UTC 2024

Fellow NABS friends!

The NABS Rocky Mountain Seminar is coming up, and all students are invited!
Our theme, climb higher together, allows us all the perfect opportunity for
blind students to come together, grow, and learn from each other.
We hope you will join us for a weekend filled with great
opportunities. We hope to see you there!

We encourage you to take advantage of the opportunity to register for
the 2024 Rocky Mountain Student Seminar, taking place in the great city of
Littleton, Colorado from May 17-19!
Registration closes this May 3rd!

Registration Link: https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33520&qid=9692123 (
https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33520&qid=9692123)

Don’t delay! Ensure to also secure your spot at the Denver Marriott South
at Park Meadows for $120/night. Don’t miss out; book by May 3rd with our
group code: National Federation of the Blind Student.

“If financial concerns are preventing your attendance, please reach out to
NABS Board Member Manahil Jafri at manahiljafri at gmail.com to explore
available options.

All the best,

Zachary Ledford

B.S. Candidate, Health and Kinesiology | University of Utah

President, Utah Association of Blind Students | National Federation of the
Blind of Utah

ledford.zachary38 at gmail.com