[NABS-L] Zoom Info for Tonight's Game Night

Yassir Bohorquez yassirbohorquez at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 23:26:22 UTC 2024

  Hello Gamers,

Need something to do tonight? Well, come and join us for our Florida
Association of Blind Students game night fundraiser tonight at 8:00 PM. We
will be playing uno and cards against humanities on RS Games, and Uno and
Farcole on QC games. Don't know how to play? Don't worry, our facilitators
can help you set up and play. Did not sign the form? Don't worry; just hop
onto our zoom link and before you play, just pitch in $6 to our paypal; no
paypal account required. Can't donate money now but wish to donate later?
Don't worry; just make arrangements with our treasurer, Meliora Hatcher.
All the info you need can be found below the signature. Have any question,
email students at nfbflorida.org and we can answer them. Hope to see you all
soon.

Best
Jose
Vice President - Florida Association of Blind Students
Treasurer's email: meliora12 at yahoo.com
Zoom Info:
https://ufl.zoom.us/j/97856770948?pwd=WGp1TmE4Tk8yYzBxc1lTZDUrMzJIQT09