[NABS-L] Join the advocacy committee for our public speaking workshop this sunday at 5 pm EST

Ammar Tarin ammar.tarin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 19:55:16 UTC 2024

Hey students,

The advocacy committee has decided to postpone the start of our advocacy workshop to this Sunday, April 28 at 5 PM eastern, 2 PM Pacific! Come join us to learn more about the different ways of public speaking, and to do some practice sessions along the way! The first workshop will cover the basic skills of public speaking as well as provide a brief period for people to practice what they learned. The second session will be a more focused practice session where participants will also have opportunity to receive feedback to help continue to improve their skills.

We do ask that all participants fill out our brief registration form so that we can plan accordingly for how many participants to expect as well as a few other logistics. There is no cost, and registration is open to all.

Registration form link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wi2Y2xXp5MG8seLgjzK7QgIIs7TUB3_Q_u6ls5vADd4/edit?usp=drivesdk
Remember to spread the word to anyone that might be interested as well! As always please
reach out to myself or any member of the Advocacy Committee leadership if you have any questions.

Respectfully,
Ammar Ahmed Tarin
Board member, national Association of blind students
Board member, national Federation of the blind of Arizona
President, Arizona Association of Blind Students
Ammar.tarin at gmail.com
480-580-7874
Live the life you want.