[NABS-L] Canvas accessibility?

Selene Monjaraz slnmonjaraz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 19:20:52 UTC 2024

Hello Alisha,
My current university uses canvas. Depending on how much vision you have,
and whether you use a screen reader, or not, even the type of screenreader,
you may have some issues when you have to type in the discussion forums.
It’s slightly annoying, but still doable to navigate in and out of the
frames And edit things to be visually appealing.
Everything is fully accessible as long as it’s contained within the
platform. Some instructors might link to external sites or use completely
different platforms for their classes altogether but everything on campus
everything from the forums to the built-in tests are really intuitive and
accessible.
Good luck ^_^

Selene Monjaraz