[NABS-L] Software that is accessible for statistics question

Portia Mason knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 11:46:52 UTC 2024

Hello everyone! I am currently enrolled in statistics. We are using Alex. I am a totally blind student at a community college here in California. And I’m wondering if there are other totally blind students that are using this software to do your assignments? Which screen reading software were you able to use it on and how accessible is it? Are you able to use it on your Mac? Or are you able to use it effectively using jaws? Thank you in advance.

Portia L Mason, She/Her
😇Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>