[NABS-L] Join our meeting to discuss Federation philosophy!

Sara Luna sol.sky.luna at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 17:21:33 UTC 2024

Hey everyone!!!
Just a reminder that, tonight, you can join the membership committee in a riveting discussion on federation philosophy! So, if you’re a new member to the organization, or, a long time, federationist, come lend your voice to our inpending discussion on how we define blindness!
The meeting is tonight, the 18th at, eight Eastern. Hope to see y’all there!
Link https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Peace
Sara

Sara Luna,
She, her, hers.
Second Vice President National Association of Blind Students.
Board member, National Federation Of The Blind of Illinois.