[NABS-L] finding vollunteer opportunities

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 00:39:15 UTC 2024

Hi

My name is Andrew from Ontario Canada.
While I am not a student as such myself for me i am still in my 30's.

but my struggle is being able to find stuff to do with my time to be
useful and stuff like that.
I  am having a hard time finding  opportunities  that  places that
will give me chance to honestly let me do things  that i would like to
be doing.
The thing about it is I want to find  a purpose in life and to be
useful through some vollunteer opportunities and stuff like that.
I have tried to get into vollunteer in nursing homes but the nursing
homes said i need a worker in order to be there.
Some animal places i tried said they wouldn't even take hearing or
visually impaired people and stuff like that the one i asked actually
said that.

and it is like quite a few places never got back to me when it comes
to vollunteering and stuff like that.