[NABS-L] Advice on saving money while receiving Social Security and working

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 19:25:54 UTC 2024

Sent from my iPhone
Hi All, I am in need of advice on a very important topic. I am currently working for the lighthouse, and I absolutely love what I do. At the same time, I am receiving Social Security, because I am under the monthly cap for recipients who are employed. This puts me in a very odd predicament because I am not able to save money because of Social Security‘s monthly limits on how much money should be in one account at a time per month. Therefore, I am in need of advice from anyone on this list as to how to go about saving money for any future situations while still receiving Social Security. I know that saving cash is not the safest route because of not many people doing that nowadays, and it’s not very safe. I also know that I can’t have too many accounts, because of Social Security‘s income limits. If you guys know of any alternative ways to save money in this type of situation, I would greatly appreciate all the help that I can get.
Sincerely,
Mariya Vasileva