[NABS-L] Myths About the Blind for Academic Lecture

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:17:25 UTC 2024

Good morning. Some that come to mind for me include that blind people do not care about fashion / their appearance, that blind people can't live independently, that blind people can't independently do self care e.g. shaving. These seem relevant to that field. If you could throw something in about asking consent before any kind of touch even during instruction, that'd be great too. Good luck.