[NABS-L] Bookshare Question

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 22:40:44 UTC 2024

Hello Dana, I will also mention that after you finish school, you can pay a $50 once a year membership if you would still like to use bookshare outside of the US. I know that because I know people from outside of the US that have utilized bookshare before.
Sincerely,
Marya Vasileva
Sent from my iPhone