[NABS-L] Job Opportunity: VRCBVI LIFE Program Mentors

nabs.president at gmail.com nabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 01:46:04 UTC 2024

Please see below for an awesome summer employment opportunity with the Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired.

---

Hello everyone,

The Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision Impaired is currently recruiting for three mentors to work in our summer LIFE Program.  We are seeking highly motivated, energetic and successful college students and/or young adults who are blind or vision impaired to work with our high school students.  Please see the link below for more information and share with individuals who may be qualified.  The deadline for applications is Wednesday, February 21.

Thanks so much for helping us spread the word.

Have a great day.

Learn more:  ​

 <https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/VADBVI/bulletins/37e57ad> 2024 Recruitment - LIFE Peer Mentors (govdelivery.com)

Melody L. Roane, Director

Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision Impaired, Virginia Department for the Blind & Vision Impaired

401 Azalea Avenue, Richmond, VA  23227

Melody.Roane at dbvi.virginia.gov <mailto:Melody.Roane at dbvi.virginia.gov>

Phone: (804) 371-3323 | Fax: (804) 371-3092

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/VDBVI> facebook.org/VDBVI

LinkedIn:  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/virginia-department-for-the-blind-and-vision-impaired> linkedin.com/VDBVI

 <http://www.vdbvi.org/> www.vrcbvi.org

Notice: This email is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or duplication of this email is expressly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete the email from your computer, and do not copy or disclose it to anyone else. Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable legal privilege and does not constitute an electronic signature or provide consent to contract electronically. Also, given the nature of electronic mail and its potential to carry computer viruses, the Department of the Blind and Vision Impaired and the sender in no way warrant a virus free transmission. You and your organization should use appropriate means to check this email and any attachments for potential viruses and to prevent their execution.