[NABS-L] Exciting NABS wellness workshop coming up on June 2 at 6PM MDT

Bella Teta b.teta2005 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 01:20:42 UTC 2024

Greetings,

Summer is quickly approaching! Are you into tanning? Participating in
travel for vacation? Or just relaxing on the beach? Well, you’re in luck!
The National Association of Blind Students will be having a Wellness
Workshop to preface our walk-a-ton! Discover the path to wellness with our
upcoming  workshop featuring wellness professionals, and a time to
rejuvenate with meditation. Join us June 2, 2024 from 8-9:30 PM Eastern for
this exciting event as we take time to find our inner peace and recognize
our health.

In conjunction, this will be leading up our annual walk-a-thon and you
won’t want to miss that! More information will come regarding this event in
the coming weeks.

Sincerely,

Bella Teta
Fundraising committee Co-chair