[NABS-L] Three days left for Rocky Mountain

Shawn shawnabraham21 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 15:00:01 UTC 2024

Three days, students. By this Friday, registration for the very first Rocky Mountain seminar closes forever.. We are gearing up for the adventure of a lifetime. Join us for a weekend of fresh air at the foot of the lovely Rockies,, near Denver Colorado. Beginning May 17th, we aim to forge  exhilarating friendships,, climb higher together, and find fun around every corner. Book your room at the Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows for $120/night using our group code, ‘National Federation of the Blind Student, ending soon on May 10th. . Colorado is calling.

https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33520&qid=9692123

For financial assistance inquiries, contact NABS Board Member Manahil Jafri at manahiljafri at gmail.com

Best,
Shawn