[NABS-L] TikTok feature

Fahad Amjad famjad917 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 18:46:14 UTC 2024

Hello,

My name is Fahad. I hope you are doing well. I was wondering if any of you have used TikTok's Creator Insights feature with voiceover? I would love to know if it's super accessible and how to navigate around the Creator Insights tool with voiceover. I'm having a bit of trouble with it. I can see the number of views, but it doesn't tell me the niche or if these views are from my followers or trending. Also, I can't find the option to search for what's trending in a particular niche, like rap, for example.

Would love some help, advice, or guidance.

Best,
Fahad