[nagdu] help! Adrian ate grapes

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Tue Dec 2 05:27:58 UTC 2008

15 grapes SHOULDN'T be a problem.  Like anything else the issue is eating
grapes to an excess.  They are NOT poisoness in small amounts.  Fifteen are
not considered a large number.

Michael Hingson,
 NSA
President,
The Michael Hingson Group
84 Bahama Reef
Novato, CA 94949
Phone Direct number (415) 827-4084
Fax number (415) 883-6220
Mobile/Pager (888) 965-9191
Email
info at michaelhingson.com
 <
mailto:
info at michaelhingson.com>
For information on Michael's speaking topics, his availability, and his
consulting services on Diversity and Access Technology for blind persons
please
visit <
http://www.michaelhingson.com>
For information on Guide Dogs for the Blind please visit <
http://www.guidedogs.com>