[nagdu] help! Adrian ate grapes

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Tue Dec 2 15:36:20 UTC 2008

Hi Jeff,

Grapes and raisins can lead to renal failure in dogs. I remember when this information started circulating. It was not long after I'd gotten my first dog, and I panicked because I'd given her a few. But as Michael said, a few grapes won't cause a
problem. I would imagine each dog's tolerance is different, too.

Angie