[nagdu] help! Adrian ate grapes

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Tue Dec 2 16:05:03 UTC 2008

Anything can be troublesome in quantity.  Dark chocolate is the worst kind
of chocolate.

In consulting with the GDB vet staff I am told that some grapes will not be
harmful to a large dog.  Roselle loves grapes and gets one as a treat from
time to time.

The best thing is to keep dogs on their own food.  Africa, my guide, and our
breeder, Fantasia, are not allowed any human food.  We give some vegetables
to Roselle as a treat as a way to help keep any stress she has to a minimum
due to a kidney issue exacerbated by stress.

Accidents do happen, but the best thing is NOT to panic but do your best to
be prepared mentally should one happen and then act thoughtfully.

Michael Hingson,
 NSA
President,
The Michael Hingson Group
84 Bahama Reef
Novato, CA 94949
Phone Direct number (415) 827-4084
Fax number (415) 883-6220
Mobile/Pager (888) 965-9191
Email
info at michaelhingson.com
 <
mailto:
info at michaelhingson.com>
For information on Michael's speaking topics, his availability, and his
consulting services on Diversity and Access Technology for blind persons
please
visit <
http://www.michaelhingson.com>
For information on Guide Dogs for the Blind please visit <
http://www.guidedogs.com>