[nagdu] help! Adrian ate grapes

the Pawpower Pack pawpower at cox.net
Wed Dec 3 01:33:16 UTC 2008

actually dogs can have very small amounts of alcohol.

I am an herbalist working mostly with dogs (people complain too much
*grin*).  sometimes it is necessary to give dogs alcohol tinctures due
to the nature of the herb needed for therapeutic benefit.  I'm not
talking about a shot glass full, at most probably 30 drops two or
three times daily.
Some people have probably given a Bach's flower essence called Rescue
remedy which is a good example of therapeutic use of alcohol with dogs.

My 11 year old retired guide, Bristol, takes turmeric tincture (and
sometimes other ones as well).  We always tease her about being an
alcoholic, *grin*

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau SDIT CGC
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem
pawpower at cox.net

MSN: Brisomania at Hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss