[nagdu] PRINT THIS info -ANIMAL POISON CONTROL CENTER-FOR EMERGENCIES

Bunny Davidson bunnydavidson at live.com
Wed Dec 3 17:49:48 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I have this magnetic refrence on my fridge ,
it was sent to me years back when working as vet tech & dog groomer.
everything on it is still valid.

ANIMAL POISON CONTROL CENTER OF THE ASPCA
www.aspca.org/apcc

1 888 426 4435

the website offers info on all things toxic to pets

including info on grapes, raisins , chocolate, antifreeze et...

hugs to you all & to all your doggies too.

thanks for sharing your lives with me thru this list, i am so enjoying you all.

Bunny