[nagdu] Missing Post issues and Nala is jealouse!

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:23:14 UTC 2008

Hi every one, For some reason I am not getting all the post issues. This has
happened in the past ,but I just thought there were no posts for that day. I
am now missing volume45,issues 1 and 3. I don't know if this is a problem
with my computer or something else. Does any one have any ideas? I hate to
miss any posts as I really enjoy them and it is hard to keep up if some one
is talking about a post that I did not receive .Please let me know if this
is a problem with my computer so I can get it fixed. Thanks.      I am
having a problem with Nala. She is jealous of Wanagi.Nala does not want to
retire. When she sees me getting ready to go out,she brings me her harness.
I put it up so she could not reach it. She gets upset that she can't reach
it. I have now put it away so she can not see it. Now she is starting fights
with Wanagi. Nala never seemed to mind Wanagi untill I fully retired her.I
am considering using her some times,sort of semiretired, as she seemed a lot
happier when I was doing this in the past. Now that the weather is not so
hot,her asthma is undercontrol.She has slowed down some with arthritis, but
she can still work and wants very much to work. I just can't find another
home for her as I would miss her terribly and I don't think she would be
happy either as she is very attatched to me. One time I had surgery, and my
friend who was taking care of her had to bring her to the hospital to visit
me, as she got very depressed and refused to eat or go out side. She doesn't
fight with Tokala, because I only use Tokala around the house and yard. She
knows I take Wanagi to the places I used to take her. Any ideas?    Have a
great day,Mardi and Nala semiretired again,Wanagi,gdit,and Tokala,gd at home
and part time pet.