[nagdu] skiing and guide dogs

MS S TILLETT suetillett at verizon.net
Thu Dec 4 02:48:44 UTC 2008

Hi Marcia,

You don't have to go with anyone, and they will asign you a guide.  Occationally we have to share guides a bit but it has always worked out.  This year we have more guides than VIPs signed up.

I'm going Tyesday through Saturday this year, not the whole week, but I think the whole weeek is $560, but I would have to have someone look on the application.

You are in NYC?  It would be fun to have you come.  It is always nice to have new people.

Sue, and Wonder